What does College & NFL Football, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Halloween Candy displays in the grocery stores all have in common? Fall is here, and cooler weather is on the horizon. And the follow up question is, do you think your HVAC is ready for winter here in Georgia?
Now is the best time to make sure your HVAC system is ready for winter. And the best way to prepare your system is to schedule a maintenance checkup with AccuAir Heating and Cooling Inc. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your furnace. They will then make all the necessary adjustments to your HVAC system to ensure everything is operating correctly.
What is the best way to make sure your HVAC system is ready for winter?
An AccuAir HVAC maintenance plan!
A maintenance plan, maintenance agreement, or HVAC service agreement… lots of terms, all the same meaning) is a contract between an HVAC contractor and a homeowner.
Generally speaking, the agreement includes all of the standard tune-up and #HVAC maintenance services the homeowner needs throughout the year — typically one in the spring for AC, and one in the fall for heating.
At AccuAir Heating and Cooling Inc, our Year-Long Maintenance Plan includes:
- The maintenance on 2 HVAC Systems
- Standard Filters
- 10% Off All Parts
- 10% Off Labor
- Priority Scheduling throughout the Year
That’s right, two HVAC systems, two visits, VIP scheduling, discounts all year all for only $170! And you can book your next maintenance appointment online here!
4 Reasons Why You Benefit When You Have a Maintenance Plan
- Reduced Risk of Breakdown – System inspections during your scheduled maintenance visits ensure your system is operating at level of high efficiency and can prevent major system malfunctions which lead to costly repairs.
- Better Indoor Air Quality – Cleaning the evaporator coils in the HVAC system on a regular basis removes the buildup of bacteria, dirt, pollen, fungi, dust and contributes to a healthier household.
- Prolonged Life of Your System – Scheduled maintenance inspections and tune-ups increase the likelihood our technicians will identify and solve minor issues as early as possible. Research shows a well-maintained system will extend the life of your HVAC equipment.
- You Save Money – an optimized HVAC operating at peak efficiency lowers your energy bill.
And now is a great time to make sure you have 770.591.0901 listed in your contacts. This way if you have an issue with your HVAC system this winter we are already in your phone. And if you have been thinking about upgrading your HVAC systems, take a look at our line up of Ruud and Carrier heating and air conditioning systems.