“Trust your gut”… means to have confidence in yourself that you know what is best!
So, if you find yourself in a situation where you are being told that you need a new air conditioner and it doesn’t feel right, trust your gut!
That is a great example of when you should get a second opinion! Here are six other scenarios where you should call and get a second opinion before spending money for a replacement HVAC system or big money heating and cooling repairs.
- Recommendations to immediately take care of a serious problem when your HVAC system has been working properly.
- Special pricing or discounts that are only good for one day.
- You are pressured into paying for HVAC services or equipment before the work is started.
- The quote seems too good to be true – significantly lower quotes can mean lower quality parts and products.
- When HVAC contractors are unwilling to give you a “no hidden costs” quote for their work.
- If the company is not a licensed HVAC contractor in Georgia.
Since 2009, AccuAir Heating and Cooling has always been happy to provide complimentary second opinions for residential and commercial customers.
Need a HVAC second opinion?
Call AccuAir Heating and Cooling at 770-591-0901 or simply click this link [scroll to the bottom of the page] to schedule the appointment online right now!
And if you have been thinking about upgrading your HVAC systems, take a look at our lineup of Ruud and Carrier heating and air conditioning systems. Looking for more information, don’t forget to review common questions and answers regarding our services.